Register for Reiki Master Teacher Training
Date: Sunday, April 18th
Time: 10am - 5pm
Location: private location disclosed upon registration. Lewes DE
(Due to Covid-19 Space is limited. For your well-being, 0nline options are available upon request.
Space is Limited ~ Register by April 13, 2021
Feel empowered, inspired, and ready to expand your conscious awareness.
Be filled with Love and Light for all BE-ings.
You've taken Reiki Level 1 & 2, you are feeling it's time to expand your abilities to share your wisdom with the world.
The Master/Teacher level is typically sought after by those who have the desire to deepen the healing energies along with those who wish to teach this simple healing modality to others.
Mastership has great rewards in service to humanity, the animal kingdom, and the planet.
The applications are limitless for personal growth, world peace, professional development, and healing.
In Reiki 3 you will discover and learn:
- What is Required to Become a Reiki Master
- The Requirements for Teaching Each Degree
- The Master Level Symbols
- Distance Healing with Crystals
- Ki Exercises Essential to the Attunement Process
- How to Pass Attunements
- Be Attuned as a Reiki Master
- AND Have Hands-on Practice
The $450 class fee includes:
- Comprehensive Manual
- Book: Essential Reiki Teaching Manual: A Companion Guide for Reiki Healers by Diane Stein
- Chakra Healing Meditations
- Healthy Chakra Balancing Vegetarian Lunch
- A $50 non-refundable registration deposit
- **** BONUS: One Year Reiki VIP Membership. Gain Access to monthly virtual shares recorded meditations, Continued Education classes, Q&A Zoom Call with Elizabeth, and so much more.
- BONUS: The 7 Pillars of Wisdom Workshop & Workbook
About the Teacher: Elizabeth Sanchez is a Reiki Master - Teacher and Certified Holistic Life & Business Coach. She has been studying and practicing in the healing arts since 1994. She has been practicing and living the Reiki principles since 2008. Her passion and mission in life are to support and teach her students to live their best life by the simplicity of implementing these tools in everyday life along their personal healing journey.
For additional questions please contact Elizabeth Sanchez (610)417-0665 or email: [email protected]